Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sugasm #106

The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Want in Sugasm #107? Submit a link to your best post of the week using this form.


Participants, repost the link list within a week and you’re all set.


This Week’s Picks


“Suck your man’s penis into your throat, and, while it is deep in, start to hum.”


“He knows my body p e r f e c t l y and knows exactly how to make me squirm with pleasure and always knows the right thing to say.”


“The excitement of sharing her, the excitement of my arousal THEORETICALLY should mean a heightening of our own sex life.”


Mr. Sugasm HimselfOur fearless leader tells me he’s crazy busy so I’m presenting one from the vaults.



Editor’s Choice




See also: Fleshbot’s Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.


Thoughts on Sex and Relationships
I’ll assume i’m on the naughty list

No comments: