Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sugasm #149

Sugasm #149

The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Want in Sugasm #150? Submit a link to your best post of the week by emailing me directly at radicalvixenatgmaildotcom Participants, repost the link list within a week and you’re all set.

This Week’s Picks
Art of the Cunt
“The point of the abstraction was so that they, although anatomically correct, are hidden enough in colouring and some of the external shapes to hide the image for what it is.”

Come Get Your Knife
“”Do you trust me?” I asked.”

Tangle of Limbs There is Softness
“But I know myself, I know my desire.”

Mr. Sugasm Himself
Sugar Bank

Editor’s Choice
Sugarbutch Star: Eileen

More Sugasm
Join the Sugasm

See also: Fleshbot’s Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.

(Sugasm participants should re-post all the links above within a week. The following links may be excluded as long as you include all the above links.)

BDSM & Fetish
Bang The Bum Harder
Fucking and Flogging
How To Train Your Slave
Ins and (Mostly) Outs of Public Displays of Kink
Like a $20 Whore
She disappears
Submission

No comments: