Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sugasm #135

Sugasm #135


Field of Dreams courtesy of Erotic Garden.

The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Want in Sugasm #136? Submit a link to your best post of the week using this form. Participants, repost the link list within a week and you’re all set.

This Week’s Picks
The Angel and the Devil
“Upon looking at my creamy white and feeling my soft lips you would think I am an angel.”

How To Approach A Dominant Woman
“Wrong way: Perhaps you know me from my blog….”

Intimate
“Lying back so the full aura from the lamp lights the area in question, I spread my legs and let him see.”


Mr. Sugasm Himself

Sugar Bank

Editor’s Choice
How does one trust?

More Sugasm
Join the Sugasm

See also: Fleshbot’s Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.

BDSM & Fetish
Muffles

No comments: